- The wind production in April 2013 was in line with budget with wind conditions above expectations in Italy and Germany while the Spanish wind farm delivered a production significantly lower than the estimated level.
- The April 2013 wind production shows a decrease compared to April 2012 where production was, however, considerably above normal.
- The year-to-date wind production is still significantly above budget.
- In April 2013, the production from the solar plants was slightly below expected level, but higher than in April 2012.
- The Italian plants experienced good weather conditions with average irradiation higher than expected, while Spain registered low irradiation.
- The year-to-date figures are still slightly lower than expected.